Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Last updated April 04, 2023
At Safe2Go Digisolutions Private Limited, we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality digital marketing services. We want you to be completely satisfied with the services you receive from us. However, we understand that there may be times when you may need to return or cancel services, and we want to make this process as easy and transparent as possible. This refunds and cancellation policy outlines our procedures for refunds and cancellations.
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made immediately after placing the order. However, the cancellation request may not be entertained if the concerned team has already started working on the the orders.
- SAFE2GO DIGISOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED does not accept cancellation requests for services. However, refund/replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the quality of service delivered is not good.
- In case of receipt of incorrect or defective services, please report the same to our Customer Service team. The request will, however, be entertained once our team has checked and determined the same at their own end. This should be reported within 7 days of receipt of the services.
- In case you feel that the service received is not as shown on the site or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 7 days of receiving the service. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
- In case of any Refunds approved by the SAFE2GO DIGISOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, it’ll take around 15 days for the refund to be processed to the end customer.
- In case of any Refunds approved by SAFE2GO DIGISOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED, the amount of refund will be limited to the maximum amount paid to Safe2Go Digital, less any payment made to third parties for processing of services.
- The cost paid for processing of the services to any third party service provider, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc., and any other service provider will not be liable to be refunded back by Safe2Go Digital.
- If we are unable to complete the services you have paid for, we will provide a refund for the portion of the services that we were not able to complete.
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on our website development services. If you are not satisfied with our services, you can raise the issues within 30 days of the payment date or project start date (whichever is earlier). We will try to resolve the issues at the earliest, however, if we are unable to resolve your issues, we will refund your payment, deducting cancellation fees based on the amount of work completed. After the 30-day period, we do not offer refunds for website development services.
Social Media Marketing
We do not offer refunds for social media marketing services. However, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will work with you to resolve any issues and improve our services.
Online Advertisement Services
We do not offer refunds for online advertisement services. However, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will work with you to resolve any issues and improve our services.
We do not offer refunds for SEO services. However, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will work with you to resolve any issues and improve our services.
Video Editing & Graphic Designing Services
We do not offer refunds for video editing and graphic designing services. However, if you are not satisfied with our services, we will work with you to resolve any issues and improve our services.
If you have any questions or concerns about our returns and refunds policy, please contact us at [email protected] or +91-8824305521. We are happy to assist you and answer any questions you may have.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://safe2godigital.com
Suggested text: When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Suggested text: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Suggested text: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Suggested text: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Suggested text: If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
Suggested text: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Suggested text: If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Suggested text: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.